Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

13 August 2009

The Baby's Vacation - at Home!

Okay, so while Jae and I took a much needed vacation to Nashville this past weekend for 4 days, my parents came to watch the babies. I am PRETTY sure that they felt like they had a vacation of their own! Nana and Papi played, and played, and played, and then played some more! Everytime I called to check on them they were reading, playing dress up, jumping in the exersaucer, cooing, screaming with excitement or belly laughing.

My mom took these pictures of their little vacation...and she said that Addison requested "Take a picture with my eyes closed, Nana...that will be funny!" What a hoot! She is so stinking crazy! And, you can tell just how much Quenton loves his big sister...he stares at her ALL the time...









So, needless to say, I'm pretty sure the babies would have been JUST fine if we had stayed a few more days!!!

4 comments:

Cristin said...

Glad everyone had a fun vacation! Let us know next time you're up this way. We're just down the road from Nashville!

Michelle said...

Your parents look great!! I have to admit I was talking to my sister the otherday and I mentioned how much I loved you mothers chicken Fajitas..miss those days...

Ashley said...

Easton has that same guitar outfit...how funny!

The Tooles said...

Hope you enjoyed your alone time in Nashville and "recharged" to take care of the little ones again.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers