Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

02 November 2009

Halloween sneak peak

I haven't made the disc of pictures from Halloween this past weekend, but those are still to come. For now...you'll have to take a sneak peak of their costumes from the Spooktacular event at the Botanical Gardens here in Huntsville...

I tried to get stuff for Addison's costume that we could use again, instead of the $40 tinkerbell costume (which she would have been WAY too cold in). As for Quenton, no one makes Peter Pan infant costumes, which is what Addison wanted him to be...so I had to make it. I ordered the onesie and pants, and then just cut out some felt and sewed the edges together. So...here goes...




You can't really see how cute Quenton looks...and Addison had a tiara and "fairy dust" for trick-or-treating, so you'll have to check back in a few days, and I'll have the really cute pictures up...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers