Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

07 June 2008

Screw the gas prices!!!

Please excuse the language...but that is what going to the gas station made me feel like.
Until now...


Jae and I decided to trade in the Yukon (the love of my life...seriously) for a more fuel efficient car. With the gas prices getting absolutely ridiculous...we were spending between $80-$90 each week to go about 300 miles - somewhere around 13 miles to the gallon. So, we traded it in for the '09 Toyota Camry Hybrid. What a difference in MPG's! Now we go around 500-510 miles for $48 (which comes out at about 35 miles to the gallon)!!! Crazy, huh??? I love it!!! Now, I feel like WE are screwing the gas prices!!!!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers