13 September 2009
7 months old!
Quenton turned 7 whole months old yesterday!!! What? He isn't even a little baby anymore! I guess there is nothing I can do...but childproof the house, yet again!
Some things about Quenton...
- 19 lbs 7 oz (89th percentile)
- 27.5 inches (40th percentile)
- completely healthy with the exception of severe reflux (which is now completely under control)
- eats (4) 8 oz bottles a day, 6 tablespoons of cereal with juice, and a stage 2 fruit and veggie every single day
- has been referred to as a miniature linebacker more than once by random people
- has created his own form of crawling (which I call the "low crawl") and moves at the speed of light - I guess thats what happens when you have an older sister to chase around
- sits in a highchair
- sleeps through the night from about 9:30pm until 7:00am, and takes two 1.5 hour naps a day (one of which is usually at the same time as his sisters...hallelujah!)
- is the happiest baby I know
- will bounce in his exersaucer like its his job...no hands, and a wild man!
- is beginning to steal his sister's toys
- and sits un-assisted for quite a while, and can almost get to the crawling position from sitting
- pulls up on everything!!!! (I think I may have to sit on this one to keep him from walking!)
By the way, this picture was from July...I can't get any of my new pictures up here...I'm trying to figure it out...(there is NO way this kid would let me put him in swing now!)