Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

16 April 2010

And, finally...

Our last Easter celebration!

Addison's preschool class had their Easter Party and Hunt the Tuesday after Easter. They had their hunt, where they had to find all different eggs with numbers 1 through 6 on them. Addison was so excited that she found them all except the number 5. Next, they came in for lunch, and then created a bird with eggs in a nest...all edible! Needless to say, our class mom is awesome! They played games and then Addison told me "you can go, momma...you need to get in the carpool line to pick me up!" I asked her if she wanted to just come with me, and she said, "no, mommy...you always pick me up carpool...go on. Go ahead."

Ahhhh, she cracks me up.





No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers