Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

23 March 2011

Happy Belated Birthday, Quenton!!!!

So, once again...long time, no post. I keep promising myself I'll get better...but no luck. So, I'm going to stop pressuring myself...I'll post as much as I can. So, here is Quenton's 2nd Birthday party! Even if it is over a month late...

He had just a few friends over, and had an absolute blast. Nana and Papi were able to come up also. The little man is obsessed with Elmo...

I CANNOT believe he already has 2 years under his belt. He is such a happy little man, and absolutely ADORES his big sister, and kisses his baby sister goodnight every night! He does, however have a little bit of a temper, and is in full swing of the terrible two's!

He had his 2 year checkup, and we found out that he is in the 90th percentile for height at 36.5 inches, and the 95th percentile for weight at 33.5 lbs. No surpise to us! He's a hefty little monkey. The doctor even told us to lower his milk to 2% rather than whole milk. Too funny. But, he is happy and healthy!
















No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers