Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

21 March 2011

Movin' on up...

to the big boy bed!!!

Well, I finally took the pediatrician's advice and changed Quenton's crib into a toddler bed! I was so sad. Especially considering the week had been very emotional already...with my dad having bypass surgery on Tuesday, and registering my sweet girl for Kindergarten on Wednesday. What a week!

Quenton got out of his bed about 4 times at the beginning of his nap, and I kept standing at the door waiting for him to come open it. Every time, each a little more aggressively than the last, I told Quenton to get back in his bed before he got in trouble. Then, that was it. It only took about 10 minutes, and he was out! Now, to see if he continues on this path...


No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers