Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

17 June 2010

One peach, two peach, three peach, four...

While Jae was in UCLA for another surgery, the babies and I went to my parents in south Georgia to bide some time. One afternoon we headed to a place called Lane Packing, where they have acres upon acres upon acres of peach and pecan trees.

Addison and I have been there before, but never went on the tour of the farms and plant. Actually, it was much more educational than I expected! Although it was TERRIBLY hot, we all had a great time. The kids had peach ice cream, and peach lemonade, played on the playground, watched the peaches being cleaned, stickered, checked, and boxed, and went on the farm tour.







1 comment:

Cora T. said...

Ummmm....I LOVE LANE's! We visited there on a Georgia Farm Bureau Young Farmer Farm Tour. So, much fun! Yay for agriculture! I am so glad the kids enjoyed it. I would go back in a heart beat. Awesome peach ice cream, the smell of a strawberry patch, and watching them pack peaches. Good times!

http://www.lanesouthernorchards.com/

Daisypath Anniversary tickers