Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

16 August 2010

My big girl's first day...

of her last year of pre-school!!!

Addison was definitely excited to start school this year! She knew 4 children in her new class, so that makes me happy. She did great going into school, and only got a little nervous right before going in the actual class. But, after a big hug and kiss, she headed in, and started the morning routine of hanging her tote bag, putting her lunch away, and putting her folder in her cubby. Then she headed off for table-time and play-doh!

She was SO excited when she got in the car at carpool today, and had SO much to tell me! We'll see how tomorrow goes, when my baby boy goes to mother's morning out for the first time...I may be in tears when uploading the pictures tomorrow!





No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers