Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

16 August 2010

Trying not to pull my hair out...

During this crazy 12 weeks of down-time, I am trying to occupy myself. My first choice would be to take photographs of sweet children, but since I can't get up and run after them to capture them, I had to find something else. And, fortunately, I am enjoying it!

I made some outfits for the kids, and am also experimenting with some little do-dads on the side! I have a great friend with an applique/embroidery machine, which makes for a great combo! The appliques MAKE the outfits...

I made crayon rolls for the party favor at Addison's party, and decided to take it a step further. This bag holds two coloring books, and 22 crayons.


Addison and Quenton are wearing these outfits for their first day of school together...I LOVE them!!!! (I hadn't put the buttons on Quenton's yet)


This is the outfit Addison wore on HER first day to school. My friend appliqued a scalloped circle with her inital inside with the same material...




My friend is going to applique a tractor in the same material on a navy shirt for Quenton...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers