Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

12 July 2012

Farewell, Kindergarten!!!

I cannot believe how quickly Addison's first year of public school has gone by!!! I feel like I literally JUST put her on the bus for the first time! It's bittersweet. She LOVES going to school, which I attribute to her Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Lakin. She loves reading, writing, coloring, and of course playing in recess and gym. At the end of the year, the entire Kindergarten - all four classes - gave a program during the PTA meeting. It was absolutely adorable. The kind of adorable that makes you tear up...or, in my case, sob uncontrollably. She was so excited to perform the program, and talked about it for about 3 weeks leading up to night of the program! We are SO proud of her!!!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers