This past weekend was the first weekend in 8 weeks that we have not had somewhere to go, something to do, or someone visiting us! Craziness! So, we decided to be productive around the house...
(1) Jae completely cleaned the garage
(2) I laid new mulch in the front yard and planted hydrangeas, day lillies, oriental lillies (and some other flower I don't know the name of)
(3) Jae washed and dried the cars, and cleaned the mats on the inside
(4) I cleaned out all of Quenton's clothes that he has grown out of
(5) picked up the house
(6) and cleaned out the refrigerator
Needless to say, we were exhausted when we were done!
I should have taken before and after pictures of the garage, and the trash at the curb from the garage! THAT was a big difference!