My sweet baby boy is already 11 months old...today! Can you believe it? In one short month, we will be having his 1st birthday party! He in no way looks like a tiny little baby anymore, but somehow, I can still convince myself that he is still a baby. After next month, I won't even be able to do that! Here are some pictures from this morning when he woke up from his nap...
And, here are a few things he's been doing lately...
- waving bye-bye and hello
- saying "dee-dee" for Addie
- saying "mommom" and "dada"
- saying "ot" for Hot
- saying "oh" for uh-oh
- signing more
- giving kisses and hugs
- standing up unassisted for a long period of time
- taking one step
- drinking out of a sippy-cup
- eating all table food (and a ton of it!)
- walking behind and pushing toys
- playing peak-a-boo
He weighed in at the GI doctor last week at 22 lbs, 15 oz (in the 50th percentile)