Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

08 January 2010

Christmas Card...Oops.

Okay, so I took all of our Christmas cards with us to Texas, thinking I would address them and mail them out while we were there. Funny thing...I left my address book at home. So, I started collecting addresses while I was there, and started mailing some out. Now, I'm not sure who I've mailed them to, and who I haven't. I'm absolutely crazy, I know. So, if you didn't get one this year, I'm sorry. It was not on purpose. If you got two, I'm sorry also! I'll do better next year, I PROMISE...

For those of you who didn't get one, here it is...

2 comments:

Tara said...

love the card!

Erin Duvall said...

ok that is funny. i was wondering why i got your card TODAY!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers