Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

03 January 2010

Christmas in Texas

We had a WONDERFUL Christmas in Texas!!! It was so much fun to watch how excited Addison was to see the goodies that Santa brought her! It was even sweeter to see how happy she was that Quenton got what he wanted, too!

I love everything about gifts...giving them, getting them, and now it is an entirely different world - a better world...watching Addison's face light up, while she screams "mommy, its what I've always wanted" (even if she's never seen the toy before!). Christmas is so amazing through the eyes of a child! I LOVE IT!

I'm sorry there are so many pictures...I just couldn't narrow them down.






















No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers