Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

03 November 2008

An afternoon at the fair

The Georgia Fair came to Perry, GA, which is only about 15 minutes away from my mom and dad, so Addison, my Mom, and I decided to head out for Addison's first adventure at the fair. She absolutely LOVED it! Our first ride was the sky-bucket that went all the way across the park...a 14 minute ride all together. Unfortunately, as soon as our feet left the ground, I figured out that this little baby of ours must be making me suffer from motion sickness...because I NEVER get queezy on rides, Never. Needless to say, we had to finish the ride...so no fun for me. For the rest of the afternoon...Nana rode the rides with Addison! (Thanks, Nana.) She loved every single ride...and surprisingly wasn't scared at all!





No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers