Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

03 November 2008

Never a dull moment with Addison!

I've been wondering why I'm a lot more tired this pregnancy than with Addison, and then a light bulb came on...its because I chase around a 2 year old all day! Actually, I am feeling a lot better this time around than I did with Addison, which is a good thing! Addison rarely has a dull moment, and when she does, it's normally right after her nap. Then Jae gets home, and she catches her second wind, and is ALL over him! They are hilarious...like two peas in a pod. And, she has him wrapped around her little finger! She loves the "wee" (Addie terms for the playground) and would spend all day there if we would let her.





No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers