Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

11 December 2008

While we are comparing...

Here is my big ole belly with Addison at 30 weeks...I think I was bigger with her. How is that possible, because I'm pretty gi-normous right now, and I'll be 30 weeks in two days...

And then here is around 28-29 weeks with Quenton...

With Addison...I couldn't wear my rings past like 6 months...and this go round, still got my rings! So far, at least! We'll see how I do.

Oh well...

4 comments:

Kristin Brannan Wilson said...

I think you're probably busier with Addison..that's why you're smaller...I remember with Cameron I laid around and slept more...with Conner (baby #2) I still had to take care of Cameron..so I didn't gain as much either! You look great! I can't wait to see baby Quenton!

Love ya,

Kristin Brannan Wilson
allthingswilson.com

Josh and Donna said...

congrats on the rings! i feared they got stuck and took mine off pretty early on...

Unknown said...

That is exciting!! I had to take off my rings very early with Micah, I wonder if it would go the same way for me the second time around....You have me very curious...I know that I won't be getting a Christmas card in the mail, but I really would Love to see what it looks like! You should post one soon :)

Josh and Donna said...

cute belly! i'm afraid mine will just be giant, not cute!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers